• welcome
    Welcome to I Solemnly Swear! ISS is an active, literate/advanced Marauders-era roleplay based in the Marauders' sixth year. Please sign up with your character's First and Last name in Titlecase (e.g., Lily Evans).

The beginning of the summer holidays are a much-needed break from the stress of schoolwork, exams, and the like. It has been a difficult year for everyone, what with the dark events happening during term, and the increasing panic and fear outside the school's walls. Now, with a fresh batch of graduates to go face the world, everybody must still be on their guard, because anything might happen, and everyone must be prepared to face it one way or another.

stats
    ROSTER M F
    Gryffindor 7 6
    Hufflepuff 3 6
    Ravenclaw 7 3
    Slytherin 8 5
    Professor 1 5
    Order Member 1 1
    Death Eater 5 1
    Neutral 2 2
    Order Sympathiser 2 3
    D.E. Sympathiser 0 1
    TOTALS 36 33
    credits

skin by darren criss @ atf, caution & shine. toggle cbox by kismet. header code by ring wing..

• member awards

CLOSEDNew TopicNEW POLL

October '76
Professor Albus Dumbledore
 Posted: Mar 4 2013, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Admin
infinite YEARS OLD
headmaster
985 GALLEONS
Rep: 0 pts
319 POSTS
N/A

Gryffindor Notices

Welcome back to Hogwarts! School is well underway and you should all be settled into your routines by now. We hope you have involved yourself in extra-curricular activities. Quidditch is an excellent team sport; the cheerleaders always have spots open; the Hogwarts Herald is looking for reporters; all other clubs are looking to fill their slots as well. Sign up while you can!

The first Quidditch match is approaching! On October 16th, come down to the pitch to support your classmates. The match will be between Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Wanted

Anyone got a bag to sell? Secondhand is fine, just needs to hold up through the end of the year.

user posted image

Reminder: the Defense Against the Dark Arts club meets every Thursday evening in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

Lost!

hi! if you see this sweet kitty please contact genevieve (or imogen!!!!) sauveterre immediately! my brother plays quidditch (for the falcons) and i might be able to get him to give you a strip tease over christmas okay?! (i got dirt on him). seriously, though, this cat is a wily little shit and she needs her medication and i miss her. her name is princess glittersniffer. thank you!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^

Topic Options CLOSEDNew TopicNEW POLL

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Sorry, guests cant view the shoutbox!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]